Wednesday, September 16, 2009

haunted house...again

so what, I'm a friggin perfectionist, I wouldnt finish until I was content, plus, got a little advice from Alexis, and made some changes. I'm a LOT happier now, the roof looks ten times better, and the added depth to the grass adds so much.
I also did another one, of the room, with our ghost character, He looks a lot neater than normal, cos I used the pen tool :D


It was really hard picking the colours. Cos the idea is that he's a teenage boy character, but the house is haunted, but i wanted it to look not too creepy, so I kinda settled on the same purple and red combination, which seemed to work for the exterior of the house. And I think it turned out alright. I might still edit it, but I'm fairly content with it at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment