Friday, September 25, 2009

experimental done!

well, it's over, thankgod. one assignment finally out of the way haha. I had a lot of fun though, and when working straight ahead with cutouts, with no practice, I'm pretty happy with it, especially the swinging part at the end, the timing just seemed to work well. and I managed to include smear frames, win! here are some screencaps
hmm, things I learnt, don't eat the lollies when you've been animating them for hours on a rostrum table that has been used by several people before you

make sure you check the animation constantly, cos it aint easy to go back and fix it up

No comments:

Post a Comment